Flysky- A pioneer in radio transmission is back with its new transmitter. Upgrading its previous model Paladin PL18 the new Paladin EV gives precise control experience with smooth control feeling.It is equipped with 2.4ghz AFHDS3 protocol which is a newly developed digital wireless system.
Let’s see how the new Paladin EV looks
- It comes with metal Hall multi – dimensional joystick to provide you with more dimensions of power control.
- More functional touch screen with dual-model control, track mixing control and improved functions on the basis of PL18.
- Set of Multi-type switches with self-return and non-self-return.
- Built-in speaker with real voice speech and vibration prompts.
- Built-in dual antenna for hassle free transmission.
- Built-in large capacity battery with wireless charging support.
- AFHDS3 protocol helps you to maintain signal stability for ground/water and other complex environments.
Features of the Paladin EV
- Dual 18 Channel dual- models remote control mode.
- Model Type: Engineering model / truck model / military vehicle model / special vehicle and ship model / robot model.
- RF: 2.4G
- AFHDS3 (third-generation automatic frequency hopping digital system) protocol.
- Range: >500M (ground range)
- 4096 channel resolution.
- Battery: 1S (3.7V) * 4300mAh (built-in)
- Micro USB / Wireless charging.
- Dual Antenna (built-in)
- Full-color touch screen HVGA 3.5″ TFT, 320*480 display.
- Language: Chinese and English.
- Body weight: 1012g
- Dimensions: 214*120*196 mm
- Low Power Consumption with extended battery life of 5.5h
- Supports Online firmware update.
There are two editions of PALADIN 18EV -The Standard edition and Flagship Edition
These are the main differences between these editions:-
This is FlySky’s one of those remotes which is an all rounder. From RC enthusiats to serious drone hobbyist and enterpreneurs, it is for everyone. You can get standard edition here and the flagship edition here. What are your thoughts on FlySky’s paladine.make sure to let us know.Stay safe.Stay tuned at Robu.in